Saturday, December 23, 2017

"Be...by BubzBeauty" Palette Review

Well, the other day in Burlington Coat Factory, I spotted some discounted palettes from BH Cosmetics. Some of these included one of the BH's earliest youtuber collaborations, the "Be..." palette. I had always had an interest towards this palette, so I decided to pick this up.

I'll make this a pretty quick review, since I feel that the palette only contains a couple of gems.



In order of the palette, beginning at the bottom of swatches (Happy, Grateful, Genuine, Optimistic, Inspired, Bold, Charismatic, Thoughtful) 

The first three shades are pretty chalky and give only the slightest color pay-off.

The next two are mattes,Optimistic and Inspired, and they perform nicely on the eye. I really enjoy those. But Bold, a slightly shimmery deep grey-brown, has pretty terrible pigmentation.

In the next row, we have Charismatic, a warm-toned gold metallic. This is a beautiful shadow, and in fact I already have a dupe for it. It is the same exact color (and perhaps even formula) from the BH Cosmetics foil palette.

After that is Thoughtful, an strongly pigmented copper shimmer. I suspect it could also be found in the Foil palette.



beginning at the bottom, Able, Confident, Hopeful, Kind)

Able makes me frustrated. It is a gold-pink sparkly shade that appears that it foiled, but it is almost impossible to pick it up with the brush or the finger. You really have to exert pressure to get any product. When you do, the color is lovely, but still.

Confident is a purple matte of workable quality.

Hopeful and Kind are of terrible quality and have already formed hard pan after 1-2 swatches.

So, that's it! For $6.00,  I am a little disappointed. Half of the palette is decent, but half is filled with filler shades and terrible formula.

Even if you see this on clearance, I would skip. There's better stuff out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig