Sunday, December 24, 2017

Makeup Updates

Recently, I've bought:


One new setting spray, by Flower Beauty, in Matte Finish. Flower Beauty is an excellent brand and I bought this upon Zabrena's recommendation.

Three new palettes:
  • Wet 'n Wild, Not a Basic Peach
  • Elf Jewel Pop Palette
  • Be...by Bubzbeauty from BH Cosmetics

One new highlighter: Becca's Lilac Geode (I am so excited about this one, and have been using it every day)

One Stila Magnificent Metals, in Diamond Dust. Honestly....I am not thrilled about this product. I don't think it is that great. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I plan to provide a review on the issues I am experiencing. 

I've repurchased Touchable Taupe, by Maybelline. 

I've bought a Paris Hilton eyeliner duo, and am working on a review. 

And I am also giving mascara a break. No mascara for the entire weekend. I think my lashes are stubbier than normal, and I think it is because I've just been wearing mascara too much. [edit] I've also purchased, for $7.00, the etude house lash serum. We'll see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig