Tuesday, December 26, 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows: Golden Sage

We are going to preface this review with a look at two eyeshadow palettes of a bygone era (i.e., a year or two ago).

The Kathleen Lights and Morphe collab:
And the Laura Lee and Violet Voss collab:


Now, these are the same palette. But both spoke to me for the longest time due to one color, and one color only: the green.

Now, the green in the KL palette was a little too blue-toned for my liking.  Swatches of Smashlee genuinely look impressive, but again the shadow has a very strong blue base.

Being someone who wants to steer away from blue-toned eyeshadow, but really wants to wear green shimmer, what was I to do?

Hello, Golden Sage.

Golden Sage is an interesting color from the L'Oreal Infallible line. It is a silvery green, without the blue base of the shadows mentioned above. For people, like me, who don't want to stray very much from neutral colors, this is ideal.

This is what it looks like:




And below is the quick look I created using it, in conjunction with the Carli Bybel deluxe palette. My allergies were pretty bad today, which is why my eyes are a tad swollen. Next time I use the shadow, I think I might just use it all over the lid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig