Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wet 'n Wild Not a Basic Peach 10-Pan Palette Swatches

It came in the mail today!

So, out of all the reformulated and new WnW palettes, this is the one I was the most drawn to. I already own the Modern Renaissance palette, so I didn't need to buy the dupe palette, and I've already owned the Comfort Zone palette, twice.

The palette retails for $4.99. I bought mine off the WnW website, and it took about two weeks to get to me.

Let's look at some pics, first!

We have the palette. The two transition shades are the largest, and are very creamy matte shades.


Next, we have all the matte shades, swatched.



All the matte shades are pretty impressive, save for the peach matte, which contains fine glitter. It can be built up, but it does not swatch as nicely. 

Then, we have all the shimmers. 

 The blue and darker amber shade needed a second layers, but all of them are quite beautiful.



I can't wait to continue using this palette. I will continue to update the blog with info and even looks using the palette. 

Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig