Wednesday, December 27, 2017

EoTD: Basic Lavender w/ the Carli Bybel Palette

I did not use any eye primer for this look. I instead used the Maybelline Master Conceal, because I hate it as a face product but still want to get some use out of it.

Here are the main products I used:



And here is my eye:



For some reason my phone also took these really dark photos, but I'd figure I would include them anyway- why not?




Thoughts:

1. The shimmers need to be foiled when applied to the eye, in order to appear as the finger swatch. Otherwise, for whatever reason, you don't get the same effect.

2. The mattes are really lovely, and I don't experience the same skipping problems that I have with other products (see past EoTD). I feel like this is a major draw to the palette.

3. Again, I enjoy the color layout and truly feel that this is a no-fuss, no-stress palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig