Sunday, December 31, 2017

FoTD: Pink Smoke

Hello!

I kind of like the look I came up with today, so I thought I would share. I consider this to be a sort of pink smokey eye.

Before I show the final product, I want to reiterate that I am just a makeup hobbyist, so now, the final product does not look polished. The mascara was not working for me, and we won't even talk about eyeliner.

But, let's get into it! For this look I dipped into three palettes.

1. I started with the Wet 'n Wild Not a Basic Peach palette, with the top transition color to set my eye primer. I find I prefer this for warmer looks because it is slightly darker and warmer than my skin tone.


2. Then, I used the lightest matte peach shade , and blended that into my crease, upwards. It takes some building up. 


3. Then, I used the shade Princess from the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette. For some reason, the lighting makes this look very cool-toned. It's not!

4. Ladyship was then blended into the outer corner, and a bit into the crease.

5. I wet my brush and used Rose Chrome from L'Oreal in the inner portion of my eye. Though I know this is a pigmented shadow, I don't think I enjoy this completely because it is so close to my skin tone it just blends in, rater than standing out.


6. And then, because I find that Ladyship is so pigmented, it leaves skip marks on my skin, instead of really being blended out, so I brought in one of the colors from the Carli Bybel deluxe palette to darken it up, as well as diffuse the color a bit more. 


Final look! 




I know I look crazy here. My hair is up, and those are loose strands 

For blush, I wanted a really warm brown blush, so I used a Pixi Blush I got in an Ipsy bag. I even dusted some on my nose to see what would happen. I also mixed two of the highlighters of the Carli Bybel palette to use on my face. That stuff is intense. 

So, that's it! I'll update with wear time as the day progresses. 

Buy-byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig