Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sephora wants you to pretend this palette is worth $28

No.

Noooooo.



Look, I am not even going to judge this palette on the basis that is was manufactured by Sephora. It's the fact that this palette is such a waste. It is practically announcing that its selling point is its unique "blue," but swatches of this show it is patchy and indistinct.

Color Pop I find is guilty of this too- when it comes to the "special shade" that typifies a palette:
In this case, of course, it is the pink. But at least Colourpop has the decency to provide some variation in shade. Not a lot. I mean, I would not buy this palette. I don't think I am ever willing to buy a palette again until I see hardly any repeating shades. I don't have time to waste anymore.

So, where was I? I think I am even more annoyed at Sephora because of just how blatantly plain and repetitive this palette is.

I am a neutral eyeshadow lover as well, but I don't see how I can get cohesive and unique looks.

And what's worse is that while they are charging $28.00 for this, Sephora purports the value as $40-something. Yeah. Right.

Just don't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig