Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Look of the Day (Text Post)

I don't know what it was, but I hated my makeup today.

 I have some breakouts around my mouth area- have no idea what's causing them- and my foundation and concealer did nothing to diminish the redness, not even after using setting powder.

What else?

Even though I used my favorite shadows for my eye look, the weird discoloration/shadow in the crease of my right eye is driving me crazy. I don't know if my mind is just exaggerating it, or if colors do appear muddy on that section of my eye.

I think it all might be tied to coming back from an extra day off at work, and readjusting.

The only thing that I liked about my makeup today was the highlighter I got from ittse, called Hustle and Glow. This stuff is legit. Even one light swipe gets me intense shine.

Tomorrow morning I am going to test out some ipsy October products, including the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder. I think I also want to try the loose eyeshadow from Meech and MIa. It is actually a duochrome, and reacts very well to the Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. I am getting sick of warm eyeshadow looks anyway. I would just have to think of an adequate matte shadow to pair with it. As of now, I am leaning strongly towards the Modern Renaissance to supplement it.

So that's it! A kind of a bummer of a makeup day, but I am looking forward to tomorrow and doing a cool purple look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig