Saturday, October 14, 2017

Products I've Been Loving Lately

Hello!

I neglected to post a September favorites article because I didn't really have anything new to talk about, which I think is a good thing. However, I do have some products in mind that kind of overlap between September and October. So, with that in mind, let's begin!

1.) Cinema Secrets Brush Cleansing Spray: This stuff does not dry out the bristles, though some quick-sprays do. It is way more expensive that I'd like, but it does a great job of thoroughly and quickly cleaning brushes. I've been using this quite often lately.

2.) Ittse highlighter in Hustle and Glow. This came as part of an ipsy deal with a palette and another highlighter, though this one was the superior one. I've been using it all week. What I really like about it is that though this is a powder highlighter, the consistency is cream-like. A little goes a long way, and it has a translucent quality on the skin that makes it look quite natural.

3.) Wet 'n Wild. Period. I've never considered myself as having brand loyalty before, but I really do when it comes to WnW. Their eyeshadow primer has been so nice, even better than my Milani one. Eyeshadow is impressive. The highlighters are excellent. Setting spray. Brushes. etc. etc. Wet 'n Wild is also updating their entire line, and I am super excited.

Empties:
4.) Too Faced Hangover RX- the only product I've used up this month, I very much enjoyed it, but I do not think I will repurchase. It is a little too moisturizing for my liking. Right now my alternative is one that I've got from Ipsy, the LXMI pore refining moisture veil, which though I hate the smell, I kind of like better.

5.) Shea Moisture Clarifying Mud Mask. I really liked this mask. It did a good job of cleaning my skin. But because I won't purchase from Shea Moisture any more, I need an alternative. I bought the Pacifica Anti-Pollution Gel Mask, which is okay, but I know I would not repurchase that.

Regrets:

5.)  Nyx Galactic Lip Gloss Thing: Once I find the proper name for this I'll fix it. This is a weird brown metallic glittery gloss, and though the glitter is pretty refined, I just have no desire to use this. The brown is too warm for my liking.

6.) This is more of a meh...the Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation. At first I thought it was okay, and I did not even mind the smell. The more I use it, the more I dislike it. And though my skin is light with cool undertones, I don't think this was a great match. I do own a white mixer, though, so I'll continue playing around with it.

Slated to buy?
I only really want to make practical purchases in the future. As of now, I'm simply eyeing the Colour Pop concealers. That is it. There is really nothing further that I am interested in.....except of, course...
The BH Cosmetics Studio Pro palette. This is a beast of a palette that I don't need, but I do like BH Cosmetics a lot. I can probably resist temptation, but I wouldn't lie and say this does not interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig