Sunday, October 8, 2017

Eye of the Day (with pics!): Purple and Bronze


I really take horrible photos of my eye. Sheesh. Hope you can pardon the photo quality, as I go through the different products I used, how I used them, and how I think the look came out.

To set my eye primer, I used Wet 'n Wild Brulee all over the eye.

Then, I took the fuschia matte shade in the Marc Jacobs palette The Tease, and blended that through. On the outer corner, I used the Mud shade from the Okalan Venus 2 palette dupe, as well as the dark brown in the Dose of Colors EyesCream palette.

I then used Too Faced Glitter Glue on my lid, and the shade Boss on top of that. 

I used Physician's Formula liner, as well as the Makeup Forever XL liner heavier on the outer portion of my eye. 

I used Vanessa's Vanity sparkler in 6 pm on the inner corner. 

For mascara I used the Doucce one from Ipsy. 



Overall, it was an okay look. It lasted a long time- all day, even through humidity and sweat, but you can see some creasing.

1. The Marc Jacobs purple shadow: It blended nicely, but did end up creasing significantly.

2. Boss: Love this shade. It's one of the metallics I have that is complex goes with a variety of colors in the crease.

3. Mud: I love this color. I know it is a dupe, and that Okalan is kind of an unknown in terms of quality and brand, but I really liked this shadow.

4. Mascara: It really makes my lashes go wonky, and poke out in all different directions. Not a fan.

5. My overall technique: This was a heavier eyelook, and I know that blending is my weakness. Still, it was my kind of look that blends neutrals with color.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig