Tuesday, October 17, 2017

EoTD: Rose Gold and Mud (w/pictures)

Hello!

Today I was having a spot of trouble with my makeup- liner, specifically. It does not get easier, people. I don't know why.

Anyway, today I continued with trying to use shades from the Modern Renaissance: Burnt Orange, Raw Sienna, and Tempera, as well as my new single eye shadow, Rose Chrome on the lid.

I don't have any pictures of this specific look, because when I got home I felt like adding to the look for no particular reason. I used my dupe of the Venus 2 palette (from Okalan), the shade Mud in the outer corner of the eye.

Here is what I came up with:





I really like the Mud shade, and its proven quite nice. It blended pretty well the shades from the Modern Renaissance.

As for the Rose Chrome shade, it's nice, and good for a simple look with a touch of glam. It lasted a long time, throughout the entire day. You can also see a thin strip of beige liner above my eyeliner- which was my quick fix for screwing up the eyeliner. Again, it's hard at 5 in the morning.

I don't mind using the two shades above, or basing my entire look on them. It works for fall and creates a warm, crisp look of sorts, in the vein of the Tarte Toasted Palette, as well as the Naked Heat palette.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig