Wednesday, October 25, 2017

My Highlighter Z-Palette!

Today I thought I would share an update regarding my highlighter z-palette. I think I might have posted one of these before, but there are some developments that I want to discuss.

So, this is what it looks like.

Let's start from the beginning, left to right.

Wet n Wild Precious Petals highlighter. This is a really nice highlighter that I do have to be a bit careful with, because overdoing it is very easy. I would say that since I purchased this, I am getting a lot of use out of it.

Wet 'n Wild highlighter in Royal Calyx. I love the name of this highlighter. It does have a different formula than Precious Petals- it is drier and less pigmented, which actually is fine with me. I have only used it 2-3 times sine I've purchased, and plan on really using it on Halloween. 

Urban Decay eyeshadow sample in Fireball. This did nothing for me when used as an eyeshadow. As a highlighter, however, the effect is obvious and pretty.

Vanessa's Vanity, 6 pm sparkler. This truly is a blush topper. On it's own, its a white-grey powder that shifts pinky peach, with flecks of sparkle. When placed on top of blush, it really shines. I love using this on days when I want my look to have extra sparkle and sheen.

Mary Lou-Manizer, The Balm. I am trying very hard to pan this. It is not obvious, but there is a bit of a dip in the pan. It's a pretty highlighter, and I do enjoy using this.

That little square pan is a sample highlighter from The Balm, which I have no need for at the present, but I am still keeping this around.

We then have Hustle and Glow, my current highlighter fave, from ittse. I really think this was a good purchase, and do not regret buying this. 

The oblong shaped shadow is from the Tarina Tarantino Floriculture palette, which I actually decluttered long ago. I decided to save my three favorite shades and depot them. Deep Dahlia, a dark burgundy/plum that is so on trend right now, went into my eyeshadow palette, while Taurella, a white gold frost is here pictured. I have only used it as a highlighter once, but I intend to give this a try on the weekend.

We then have the Sin highlighter by Urban Decay, which I also like a lot.

The bottom is two contour color powders. One is a light grey contour from Lunatick Cosmetic labs, which I do not get much use out of. The other is Hollyhock, from the Floriculture palette, which I think can perform well as a contour. I've only tried it once, and am not sure of the results. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig