Wednesday, March 28, 2018

What I Wore on my Face Today

I keep drafting face of the days, and then deciding not to post them. I think some of the reluctance comes from the fact that I was not able to take pictures of my actual look after a full day of work. To remedy this, I am providing pictures of the products, so that I can actually discuss the panning being done on the product as well.

I really have been liking my looks this week. Today I was pressed for time so I opted for a one shadow look, no concealer, and bronzer and contour. That did shave a bit of time off of my routine.

Here are the products (excluding eyeliner and mascara) that I used on my face:


I did't photograph my face and eyeprimers, either. Face was Cerave AM w/ SPF, and eye was Wet 'n Wild. 

Let's go left to right. Left is a picture of the blush palette I use. The two blushes I've been mixing are the two brown ones: MUG Puppy Love and Pixi Beach Rose. 

Then, we've got stick foundation from Golden Rose. I am such a fan of this! There's been a slight learning curve, as this high coverage foundation is very pigmented, so I actually can use a light hand with this, making my makeup routine even easier. 

The three eyeshadow singles are Brulee by Wet 'n Wild, Painterly by MAC, and Rose Gold by Ardency Inn. I set the eye primer with Brulee, then used painterly on my lid, and then used Rose Gold on top of Painterly. Love the look. 

Highlighter was Lilac Geode, and I set certain trouble spots with Innisfree No Sebum powder. 

I would say it is quite obvious that Lilac Geode and Rose Gold get a lot of love. 


Swatches of the foundation are below. I think it's a pretty good color match on my face, especially when blended. 



So that's it! I only wish I remembered to spray my face with Setting Spray, because I did feel like I got a little oily, but not too bad, by the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig