Monday, March 5, 2018

I Have a Problem With Glossier's New Lidstar Eyeshadows [quick TMO]




Sold in $30 duos. That does not make this a better deal than Stila. Because I still need to pay $30. If I had the option to pay $15 for one, than it would be a better deal. But I don't have that option. So even though it's more product, I am still making a more expensive purchase.

But there's more. Let's look at the colors:

Image result for glossier lidstar

These swatches...are not helpful. Besides the shimmery bronze, they all look the same. Ridiculously light.

Seriously. I would hope that the colors would be complex, vibrant, but we really have subtle washes here, folks.

It's quite boring, quite expensive, and to the magazines proclaiming one will want to empty their wallet for it is....repugnant.

I am not going to buy these because I have metallic shades. Because these do not impress me. Because I am not in love with the value, either. Hard pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig