Thursday, March 8, 2018

Trying to copy a look from Instagram

Hello! Jumping on the bandwagon here by recreating a look I found on Instagram. I have an entire collection of eyeshadow inspiration posts, but I picked the one that looked the easiest to recreate with the colors in my collection:




What I liked a lot about this look was its mixing of warm and cool greens, and contrasting it with a light orange brown in the crease! 

I used:

Coloured Raine Angel Face
The BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette (matte light caramel brown, and highly shimmery teal and green mixed)
The Modern Renaissance Palette (Burnt Orange and Realgar)
ABH Soft Gold
Colourpop Making Moves



How did it go?

My eyeshape is a bit frustrating when it comes to blending things in the crease and outer corner. I complain about this a lot. But I chose the original look because it seemed like a "wearable" daytime way (for me) to wear green.

Making Moves was the most annoying to use because its pigment made it hard to blend, especially the colors in the crease. The shimmers from the Zodiac palette, though, are so gorgeous and smooth.

Would I wear this look again?

Probably not..lol. Or at least, I wouldn't use the dark color completely over my lid. Maybe half way, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig