Sunday, March 4, 2018

Orange Sheen EoTD


I am very pleased with how my eye look turned out today, so I thought I'd share. Let's get right into pictures, and then I'll describe how I did this look.


 The first thing I did was primed my eyes with Wet 'n Wild primer.

Then with a fluffy/flat brush that is actually called an "Illuminator" brush, I took the Coloured Raine shade Angel Face and then blended that all over my crease and up towards the browbone.

Then, on the primed lid, I applied the shade Caramelized by Coastal Scents onto it with my finger.  I blended some even a little bit in the crease, too.

I then took Coastal Scent's Tangelo Tint on a medium-sized blending brush and blended that into the crease, making sure that all the shimmer in the crease was blended away.

On the outer corner I took the Coloured Raine Shade Empress and blended that into the outer corner, into the crease. I used a larger blending blush for this.


Overall, I was super pleased with this look! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig