Thursday, March 15, 2018

Products You Didn't Know I Bought

Good evening! Today I thought I'd make a post about products I have been using, bought a while ago, but for some reason never even mentioned them on the blog. The reasons for not mentioning these products vary. Let's get into it.


1.) Wet 'n Wild Cushion Foundation. Yes, I actually bought one of these! The advertised "coconut derivative" formulation reeled me in. The problem with this is that it does not match me, and I can't tell if I like it. I do know I enjoy the product a lot more than the Photo Focus foundation, though.

2.) Cerave PM Lotion. I use this nearly daily, and have been liking it just fine! Nothing really to report.

3.) Aden + Anais ultra-gentle lotion. This is when TJ Maxx really delivers. For $6.00, this lotion is light and super hydrating. The brand makes products for babies and mothers, but I would happily pay for anything they sell. I love this lotion.

4.)  Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette. My great shame. Why did I do this? It was a moment of weakness and stress shopping, and the palette was $12.00. But still, I could have purchased something I actually really like. Okay, I am exaggerating a teeny bit. The matte white and black are excellent quality, but I had zero luck using them as a "base" for the glitters. The glitters are pretty, but I just need time to figure out how to use them. But I haven't bothered reviewing it for the blog because a.) it has been out for a while now and b.) I am not comfortable with the palette yet.

5.) Katy Perry Covergirl Lipgloss. I was going to write a review on this because when I first purchased it, there were no reviews to be found about it. However, after using it, I just could not think of anything really interesting to say about the shade I got. I liked it, and that was it.

6.) Maybelline Mascara, the Colossal Volum' Express. I actually got this one free in the mail from Amazon, but I still have not mentioned it on the blog. I've used it about three times now, as I like to rotate through my mascaras, but I have not reviewed it on the blog. I don't think I have ever really given a formal review on mascara before.

7.) Hard Candy Be Bold color mascara in Cha-Ching (green). I don't mind the formula or applicator of this mascara, but the color was a bit disappointing. I was hoping for a green that would actually be visible and vibrant, and not a strong grey-toned green.

So, there you have it! Products I have bought, used, but never would have otherwise written about them! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig