Wednesday, March 21, 2018

There Are Only Three Things I Would Get During Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty

Only three. 

1.) Stila Liquid Eyeliner , $11 (3/24)

2.) ABH Brow Wiz, $11 (3/31)

3.) Mac Fix Plus, $13 (4/7)

See, these are indisputable classics that are not gimmicky and are pretty functional (I mean, for makeup). The only reason, besides them selling out, that I would not try to get 1 and 2 is because a.) I already have a brand-new, unopened backup of my Physician's Formula liner, and b.) Shop Miss A has some brow products that look like ABH's and are really well-reviewed. And they cost $1.00....so. Something I need to look into.

Which really leaves the Mac Fix Plus as something I am very interested in. I have a couple of facial sprays I have used in the past and am currently rotating through:

Used up:
Urban Decay All-Nighter, mini-sized (Wasn't that impressed)
Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist. (Liked, but at $15 a bit too pricey)
Too Faced Rx Setting Spray (this was the tiny sample bottle from Ipsy that had like two uses. Not enough for results).

Still working through:
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray
Flower Beauty Mattifying Spray
Hard Candy Mattifying Spray
Wet 'n Wild Natural Finish Setting Spray.

This is my third purchase of the WnW one, which is my favorite. I like the BH one because it is pretty refreshing, but can make my face sticky. I haven't been in love with the matte sprays because it has been so cold where I live that I have not been dealing with much oiliness, so the finish on my makeup gets rather cakey when I use those sprays. 

So I don't know. I guess I am curious. I like the idea that I can buy a full-size of it, at a price that is comparable to all the other ones in my collection (except for WnW which is like $5.00. I wish they'd put more product in it for a slightly higher amount of $!)

We'll see what happens. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig