Monday, May 22, 2017

Eyeshadow Wish List/ TMO

With my birthday at the end of June, I thought I would partake in a rather self-indulgent post, my eyeshadow wishlist:

1. The Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts Palette, $50.00. This will be a permanent palette, in what I believe is a smart move. I think this palette is absolutely stunning.

The realist in me, however, knows that this palette is similar in composition to the Modern Renaissance.  They share the same type of mattes. In some ways, in bests the MR in terms of variety of shimmers. When it comes to the shimmers, though. I already have these colors- all except for that purple: Queen Mother. When I think about it, I would only want this palette for that one color- which makes no sense. I would much rather buy a dupe of it in the form of a single.

2. Ardency Inn Modster Manuka Pigments (or something) in Rose Gold, $21. $21 for a single sounds ridiculous. At 1.7 g, it is almost twice as large as a typical eyeshadow single. What gets me about this is the almost duochromatic look of this shadow, and how metallic it appears. I would much rather purchase this single itself than the entire Naked 3 palette.

I don't have many reasons not to buy it- except for the fact that it is money I don't need to spend. I also wonder if I would be able to depot it for my z-palette....

3. Lorac Unzipped Palettes- It seems that people either love these or hate them, especially when it comes to the texture. While I think the Rose Gold one is beautiful, I am seeing a lot of neutral shimmer shades and not a lot of variety when it comes to looks.

4. Pretty Vulgar Palettes- I LOVE trying new brands. And I do love the design of their products. However, I do agree with one reviewer who said their palette layout and selection in a way reminded them of Too Faced. I have to agree. Though I enjoy the fact this brand appears unique, it really is not.

5. Natasha Denona five pans- Okay, talk about indulgent. This one would be not be as ridiculous as her larger palettes, but still. Looking at the color selections of the palettes that I would actually purchase, I know I have these colors. They may not have the same exact quality, or staying power, but they work just fine as of now. It would be cool to have, but I can't see it changing my routine or life.

6. Viseart Petit Pro (1). $30.00 There is that purple again. I know I have the mattes, and I think it is ridiculous that people think it is reasonable to drop thirty dollars to "sample" a product. However, this would make an excellent travel palette, as well as the fact that the shimmers are beautiful, and I do not have anything else quite like them.

*shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig