Saturday, May 6, 2017

My Worst Ipsy Products of ALL TIME

The following is a list of products that I have received from Ipsy over the past three years that were horrible. I will follow up with a list of the best ones, as well.

1. Anything Trestique. What is up with this? Seriously, whyyyyy? I received a dark brown eyeshadow crayon once that tugged on the eye and was impossible to blend. On the outer corner it was patchy and sticky. And I don't do smoky smudgy looks, so this was of no use to me. I also received a lip product from them, but either it was the wrong color or something because I did not use it. The quality of the eyeshadow pencil, however, was memorably awful.


2.  Rodial Eyeliner. My eyes are not extremely sensitive, but they do bug out a bit and get watery easily. This eyeliner ran, but also irritated my eyes pretty badly.


3. -417 Handcream. The product itself was okay, non-greasy lotion that absorbed quickly. The fragrance, however, was unbearable.




4. Margaret Dobbs nail buffer. What a mis-step. I am not impressed by your tiny crystals, Margaret. It was not even a nail file. It did make my bare nails shiny, but I paint them anyway.


5. Trust Fund Beauty, That Glo Tho. I know this one might be well-loved by some. For me, however, this one was a dud. I found that the consistency was greasy, the shade was a tad too orange, and it contained chunky glitter.


6. Crown Brush trio. Dinky little thing with no pigmentation. Even if there was, I'd imagine that it would be quite difficult to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig