Friday, May 5, 2017

May Ipsy 2017 Reveals are UP...

...and I find myself a bit disappointed. Maybe the Ipsy model is unsustainable. If you specifically use Ipsy to become acquainted with new brands and products, then what happens when you see all there is to see, try all there is to try?

Here is my Glam Bag for May 2017:


And here are my reactions:
1. The Bag Design: Nondescript. 
2. Pur-lisse: One of those brands that I constantly get, yet never really indicate that I want. Maybe they're a "filler" brand? Like Trestique? Anyway, this BB cream is highly rated on Amazon, so maybe I''ll be surprised. 
3. Urban Decay highlighter in Sin: This was the item that I requested to receive. My other powder highlighter is that Mary Lou-Manizer. I know it will be small, which makes using a brush with it a pain, but I am interested.
4. Pixi: Ughh..I hope this is decent. I have decided I am not really a fan of this brand based upon prior experiences. I find they're products are not really worth the price. 
5. Pacifica: I kind of like idea of getting an ultra small portable palette. The downside is I already own all of these colors, and the fact that Pacifica shadows are not that impressive. A Google image search reveals a consistently bland wash of color. 
6. Hempz Body Lotion in Pomegranate: I have never used this brand before. It is on sale all the time at TJMX, and I think this is due to a certain association with a certain substance. I am sure there is nothing wrong with this lotion, though, but I am not a fan of tart fragrances in the form of creamy products. 

So am I looking forward to the May bag? Sort of? I think I might be one step closer to unsubscribing for good. Depends on the outcome. 

1 comment:

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig