Thursday, May 11, 2017

Deciem's Apology

When do apologies work? When the company offers some transparency about where they went wrong. I'll be honest, I'm not mad at them. Especially with inexpensive the product was. See the apology below:

I placed my order on April 22. I contacted them about the status of my order on May 1. I received this email because my order has not yet been shipped.

What I don't like about this apology? I don't know what "very soon" means. No one can know what it means. Except for Deciem.

I also think it would have been better for them to offer a sample or discount or something with these late orders, but they did not do that.

Still, we'll let the products speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig