Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekend Look of the Day and Other Stuff, too!

Hello!

Today I thought I would share a look I recently did with the BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette. I have a review on that coming soon, but I want to make good use of the palette before giving my verdict.

These are the colors I decided to work with:


Pink and purple in the crease. Shimmer on the lid. The two burgundy shades in the outer corner.





Overall, I have been very impressed so far with the quality of the palette. But I do have a more in-depth review in the works. 


Also, in addition to the palette, I also have other products of note to talk about:

We have in addition to the Zodiac Palette, the Covergirl BB Cream, as well as the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover. I needed a new eye makeup remover after using up all of my Simple one, and the SK was half the price (due to the brand exodus from Target). Overall, I am really impressed by the SK remover, and think it actually is more effective than the Simple one. 

In terms of the BB cream, I will not give my full thoughts yet because I just started using it today. 

So, that's it, really! I am not going to talk yet about recent releases because I really don't care. Lol. I mean, I have been keeping track, because I usually do, but I have reached peak brand apathy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig