Friday, February 16, 2018

Valentine's EoTD w/ Coloured Raine and Inglot

This is the look I wore on Thursday.


So, we've got Inglot matte pink in the crease. This is a cool-toned bright pink, that builds up very easily. 

On the lid, I used Your Majesty. It is a warm metallic gold. I wanted to create a contrast of warm and cool. 


Concentrating in the outer corner, I used Empress in the crease, as well as Royal Prerogative. Again, I wanted to add depth and warmth in those areas. 

In the inner corner, I used Crown. 



 Overall, I thought this was a pretty look, and I did get some compliments on it.

 (I just noticed, I was also trying out new concealer when I got home from work and it looks like I forgot to blend it out.....Oh well).


No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig