Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Bronzer Collection and Declutter (1)

Evening!

Today I thought I'd make a quick post on the bronzers in my collection, and which one I ultimately decided to give up.

As of now, a bronzing product I've been really loving is the Jordana Creamy Contour Stick. I think it is the perfect level of warmth, and blends really well. I've been using it all this week so far.

Next, the only higher-end bronzer in my collection is the Shiseido Oil-Free Bronzer in light. I am still keeping this because it is a very natural, very long-lasting product and I need to use more of it!

I am also keeping a newer bronzer in my collection, the Hard Candy boxed bronzer in the shade Party Girl. This is a very shimmery bronzer that is nearly rose-toned, so I like to use this as a sort of bronzer sort of blush.

I've come to appreciate the Wet 'n Wild Contouring Powder in Dulce de Leche. I bought it knowing that many people like it, but not really feeling like I knew what to do with it. I use the cream-color side for eyeshadow base, and the "contour" side for bronzing, and I feel both work great. The powders are very soft and blendable.

Finally, the bronzer that I am decluttering the is NYC Sunny bronzer. I know this is a bit blasphemous, but I really have tried to make this work but I hate the formula and the smell of the product. It smells very chalky, reads a bit orange on me compared to my other bronzers, and has a formula and texture that just does not agree with me. I enjoy powders that are on the drier side, and NYC Sunny is just too moist feeling (for lack of a better term).

So, in terms of bronzing products, I now have three. And I solemnly swear that three is more than enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig