Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Another mini declutter!

Hey hi. I've been decluttering in little bits recently, going through my collection and really being realistic about what I use and what I don't. I think I made some progress today so I'll provide pictures and reviews!

Okay excuse the terrible lighting. Let's start from the bottom and work our way to the top.

Stila liquid eyeshadow in Diamond Dust. Woo boy. I hated this. I've never really hated a product before. Until I met this product. I thought I was being so clever, too. I research and thought that Diamond Dust would be the best choice because holographic and topper and blah blah blah. But no. It does not work like that. It takes away product on the lid, even though I dab it on, and leaves little shards that get stuck on my face and eyelids. And its painful! I am staying far away from these.

The little brown matte is an old one from The Balm's Nude 'Tude palette. I was trying to pan it, but that was not happening. So I am done.

I also was not using this light grey matte from the KvD Chrysalis palette. It just...I don't even know how it shows up on people. It certainly doesn't leave an impact on my face.

Okay, Royal Calyx from WnW. After getting the Milani palette that has a blue in it, this is not really necessary to keep. It has a lot of glitter, too, which one would not see right away. If I had read reviews ahead of time, and learned about that, I would not have purchased it.

Across Royal Calyx, we have two circle pans. The lighter, pink one is from Lunatick Cosmetic Labs, so this one pains me a bit because it was indie. However, why did I pick the most boring shade to buy??? I don't think they sell this as a single anymore, but it can be found in the Supernatural Palette. It's a cool pink sort of shimmer with a very dry formula. It got hard pan and never showed up really nice on the skin. I never used it. So we're done.

Lastly is a shade from the BH Cosmetics Foil Palette. I am getting rid of this because I actually have purples in my collection, not this ambiguous taupey-bronzey,purple thing. The vague quality of its color really threw me, and I am glad to be rid of it.

Thanks for reading.

( I also recently put in an order w/ Coastal Scents as they restocked many colors, so I look forward to talking about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig