Saturday, February 24, 2018

A Z-Palette Update!

Hi hi hi!

I wanted to give an update about the shadows and organization of my z-palette. It is a 12-pan palette from Coastal Scents. The reason I chose a 12-pan is because I have a separate extra large z-palette, but this one forces me to curate the specific ones I use daily, as well as rotate through my singles collection.

As of today, and after some decluttering, this is what the palette looks like:

So, I tried to organize by color family. Sort of.

First row: Angel Face, Soft Gold, Making Moves, Glass Bull
Second row: Pumpkin Pie, Tangy Dijon, Team Captain, Fudge
Third Row: Berries 'n Cream, Cone, Blueberry Swirl, Rosette

All in all, I think this palette definitely is "me." There's a nice balance of warm and cool, and I love all of these shadows. Except Rosette. That one is in there to force me to use it for something, but that is it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig