Sunday, February 18, 2018

Lilac Monochrome LoTD

Today I wanted to do a matte eye that involved lots of expert blending, as well as a complementary pink highlighter.

Something I like to do with this blog is show how the look fared at the end of the day, to comment on the durability of the product. Though I've only been wearing this look for about three hours, I did go walking for about an hour.

The products I used are as follows:

Eyes:
Blueberry Swirl (from Dose of Colors Eyes Cream palette) (on the lid)
Inglot Matte Pink shade (in the crease)
ABH Soft Gold Shadow (in the inner corner)
Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadow Primer

Face:
Wet 'n Wild contour/highlight duo in Dulce de Leche (I only used the bronzing side)
Milani Holographic Beams highlighting palette shade Unicorn Dreams

Here are some pictures:

The pink highlighter was very difficult to photograph, even with flash. However, in regular daylight it is quite visible, and I was impressed with how long it remained on my face.

The bronzer, too, stuck around for quite a while, which I was pleased with. 


 Overall, I think this was a really pretty, elegant look that would be easy to replicate again. Next time,  I would be a little more generous with Blueberry Swirl on my eyelid, though, and make sure I put more product closer to the crease.

I think Unicorn Dreams was a very nice way to balance out the matte of the eyes, and it has become my favorite shade from the palette.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig