Friday, February 9, 2018

EoTD: Peachy and Golden w/ Fyrinnae!

Hey hello hi.

Today is a look using the very popular shade "Rapunzel Had Extensions" from Fyrinnae Cosmetics. Fyrinnae is an indie brand that I have purchased from in the past, and thoroughly enjoy.

I took pictures of the look after 10+ hours of wear, so my mascara at this point was breaking down a bit.

After applying Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow primer, I set my crease with Coloured Raine Angel Face. Then I blended in Pumpkin Pie from Coastal Scents.

After applying Pixie Epoxy (also Fyrinnae) to my lid, I packed on Rapunzel Had Extensions.

Overall, I really love this shadow. I wish I didn't apply my liner so sloppily, but I think I was just tired. This is a really simple but pretty look that I would wear again, perhaps even with a darker orange matte to make it more dramatic.






Out-of-focus picture so you can see the shimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig