Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Stila Customer Service Whinge

So I did try to cancel my order of Kitten, which had been languishing as "processing" for more than a week. I emailed customer service last Sunday to cancel the order. I received an email back Monday saying that they needed my order number.

Now, I accidentally put in the wrong email when I filled out my order through paypal. So, I told them this, and gave them the rest of my order info that was available from Paypal.

Well, magically, they were able to recover my order information and magically my order shipped that day! Even though there was no record of that via paypal.



I already decided I will be gifting Kitten. I don't need it, and I am just so annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig