Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Destashed Eyeshadow Singles

Hi all! Today I was going through my z-palette and took out three shades that I think for me did not really have a place in my palette. Now, I do think my z-palette has a lot of redundancy and can be pared down even further, but for these three there was just no reason for me to keep them in my daily rotation.

Interestingly, these three all came from the same palette: the BH cosmetics 28 shade foil eyeshadow collection. Now I think this was an excellent palette, and I still have many from the palette, but I either had dupes for the three shades that I picked, or other shades that I used much more.

These are the three:
from l-r, we have a yellow shimmer, a red/copper shimmer, and a light beige shimmer.

For me, though I love yellow eyeshadow, I currently am more interested in matte yellows. The copper shade is very red, but I have a higher quality dupe in the Milani metallic palette. The last one I thought was a dupe for Stila Kitten, but when I actually ended up with Kitten, I found Kitten brighter and more metallic.

Swatches ahoy:
So from top to bottom, we have L'Oreal Infallible eyehsadow in Eternal Sunshine, the destashed yellow, the copper from the Milani palette, and the destashed copper shade. 

from top to bottom, Milani, BH Cosmetics, Stila Kitten, and BH Cosmetics

Milani, BH Cosmetics, Stila Kitten, BH Cosmetics
Now, I say destashed instead of decluttered because I am going to hold onto these three for a while. I still like them, though I did not use them, I might change my mind- especially with the cooler-leaning yellow shimmer.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig