Sunday, August 6, 2017

EoTD with z-palette single shadows

Good morning!

You know, it's ironic. In my quixotic quest to find the ideal purple eyeshadow, I think I have come to the point where I don't know purple eyeshadow even works on me.

Today's look mainly involved four single eyeshadows. I am trying to go back to enjoying the colors of my z-palette, especially because I know I have to destash at least one of them.

So, we have:
1.) Wet n Wild Creme Brule
2.) Coastal Scents Victorian Pear
3.) Coastal Scents Panama Rose
4.) ABH in Fudge



Now, I chose Victorian Pear as my transition color because it's on my list for possible shades to destash. It's a nondescript satin taupe, but randomly with green glitter that barely shows up.There are literally pieces of green glitter embedded in the shadow. When I first saw that, I thought it was a mistake. But when I actually used the color, I found the glitter was throughout. I'll try to post a picture of what I am talking about:
 


Anyway, I really liked how the shadow performed. It blended well. None of the glitter showed up.

On the lid I used Panama Rose, and I wish I set down glitter glue on my lid first. It's a really pretty metallic mid-toned purple.

Finally, we have blended in the outercorner ABH Fudge, which I love because its blendable and has just enough warmth. Definitely one of my favorite singles of all time.

Here are pictures of today's look. It's not actually one of my favorites but I am not going to re-do my makeup.





No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig