Monday, August 7, 2017

Sparkly EoTD w/ Fyrinnae!

For today's look, a couple of things going one.

One: I am getting tired of the whole "set your primer" spiel. One, my lids are not oily. Two, I don't think it does me any favors. I have been getting frustrated with a lot of my looks lately because I feel the colors are muddying together.

Two: I am trying something a little new with eyeliner. I have always liked the look of a legit wing, but it is a scary endeavor. Today I think I worked out a "baby wing" thing that I am going to keep practicing, and continue to use.

Products used:

1- From the Tarteist Pro to go palette: Drive (a pink-toned light brown)
2- Wet n Wild Brulee single (a warm toned cream)
3- Warm Taupe from the Modern Renaissance palette
4- Fyrinnae Single Mythical Dalliance ("rosy and bronze sparkle with lime green shift")
sparkly.

5-Stila Cosmetics- Kitten (champagne shimmer)
6- Milani primer
7- Physicians Formula Eyebooster AND Milani Eye Tech Extreme (for the wing)
8- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
9- Starlooks Voluminizing Mascara

A lot of products for this look! The only one I don't think was necessary was Stila Kitten. That was the look I was originally going for, but I got bored and decided to use a Fyrinnae single instead.

Now, I love Mythical Dalliance, but as the pictures will demonstrate, glitter gets everywhere: in the eyelashes, on one's faces, etc. I have to brush away glitter that has transferred inside the crease.

Overall, I think this is a fun and glamorous look that I intend to replicate. I did NOT set my primer, but did use Brulee only on the brow bone, above the crease.

I continue to love the Pro To Go palette, and am so happy that it is my stash!

Now, onto the pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review and Swatches: The Queen of Hearts Eyeshadow Palette

Well, this is long overdue. This palette by Coloured Raine was certainly the palette of the summer, maybe even the past year. It was first l...