Monday, August 7, 2017

Sparkly EoTD w/ Fyrinnae!

For today's look, a couple of things going one.

One: I am getting tired of the whole "set your primer" spiel. One, my lids are not oily. Two, I don't think it does me any favors. I have been getting frustrated with a lot of my looks lately because I feel the colors are muddying together.

Two: I am trying something a little new with eyeliner. I have always liked the look of a legit wing, but it is a scary endeavor. Today I think I worked out a "baby wing" thing that I am going to keep practicing, and continue to use.

Products used:

1- From the Tarteist Pro to go palette: Drive (a pink-toned light brown)
2- Wet n Wild Brulee single (a warm toned cream)
3- Warm Taupe from the Modern Renaissance palette
4- Fyrinnae Single Mythical Dalliance ("rosy and bronze sparkle with lime green shift")
sparkly.

5-Stila Cosmetics- Kitten (champagne shimmer)
6- Milani primer
7- Physicians Formula Eyebooster AND Milani Eye Tech Extreme (for the wing)
8- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
9- Starlooks Voluminizing Mascara

A lot of products for this look! The only one I don't think was necessary was Stila Kitten. That was the look I was originally going for, but I got bored and decided to use a Fyrinnae single instead.

Now, I love Mythical Dalliance, but as the pictures will demonstrate, glitter gets everywhere: in the eyelashes, on one's faces, etc. I have to brush away glitter that has transferred inside the crease.

Overall, I think this is a fun and glamorous look that I intend to replicate. I did NOT set my primer, but did use Brulee only on the brow bone, above the crease.

I continue to love the Pro To Go palette, and am so happy that it is my stash!

Now, onto the pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig