Friday, April 13, 2018

Drugstore Dupes for Dreamsicle



Hello! I made a terrible quality video on shopping my stash to find possible dupes for Becca's latest release, the Dreamsicle Shimmering Skin Perfector (aka a highlighter).

Dreamsicle costs $38, contains 7 g of products, and looks like this:

Image result for dreamsicle highlighter

It is geared toward medium and dark skin tones.

As I state in my video, I love orange makeup and found Dreamsicle to be pretty inspiring, which is why I shopped my stash and found possible alternatives for this product.


Option 1: Milani Holoraphic Beams, 4 g per pan (12 g total), for $13.00, the shade Otherworldly. It is a very orangey-gold powder that has a lot of sheen. I also reviewed and swatched it here. 

Option 2: Wet 'n Wild Precious Petals, 5.4 g for $5.00. More of a pink-toned, but still clearly orange and gold. I don't own Crown of My Canopy, but it also appears to be orange toned, as well, just darker. Also swatched in this post. 

Holographic Beams (l), Precious Petals (r)
My video and live swatches:


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig