Saturday, April 21, 2018

Friday Pink and Peach eye of the day + flop

Let's get into the flop first.

I like to change up my routine every so often. This morning my skin felt a bit dry so I used my Hard Candy cooling priming stick. It played terribly with everything- concealer- powder-foundation- all of was sticking and clumping together. I think I might declutter it, but I like it a lot more during the warmer summer months when I just use it for touch-ups during the day.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming: my eye of the day, which I thought up last night around 9:30. I was inspired by two looks I found on instagram, one by @aaliyahjay and the other by @winter_meadows. Both of them played with warmer, brighter colors, and I knew I wanted a peachy-pink look topped with a complementary yellow gold.

This is what I got. I will note that I had a lot more trouble than usual getting the photo right:


The order of shadows is
Angel Face (light peachy cream) crease and brow
Inglot matte cool pink crease and lid
Colourpop Law Low (matte peach) crease
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions first half of lid
Shiro Fleece Lined Pillow Fort (the perfect inner corner highlighter)

All in all, I liked this look, though I could be a little more generous with the eyeliner next time. I definitely appreciate the pink matte, and all the other colors I got to play with. This look made me realize how much I love Shiro's Fleece Lined shadow, and I wish Shiro would just make a pressed version that I could keep in my z-palette. Otherwise, I am down for buying a full size jar of it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig