Thursday, April 26, 2018

Cool-Toned EoTD w/ Rose Gold

The more I do this, the more I realize that I am perfectly capable of creating nicely executed looks on the spot. This may sound a bit braggadocious, but I enjoyed today's look a lot more than yesterday's. Let me show you the pics of my eyes after a full day of work:


blurred to show shine

a teensy bit of creasing with the cream color shade- without flash it was not noticeable

So overall this was a clean little look. I used a couple of products, and in the same order:

1.) Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadow Primer
2.) Mac Painterly Paint Pot
3.) Carli Bybel Palette Cream Shadow (browbone and crease)
3.) Ardency Inn Rose Gold Single on lid
4.) Carli Bybel Palette light mauve matte blended into the crease
5.) Shiro Cosmetics Fleeced Line Pillow Fort in the inner corner

Face powder wise, my highlighter was a light-handed Hustle and Glow from ittse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig