Saturday, April 21, 2018

Products I Actually Really Want

Hi everyone!

So, on this blog there is a lot of ranting and raving against certain products. But only once in a blue moon do I reveal what I actually want. Of course, I haul very specific and small-scale products, but I also have somewhat grander products on my wishlist.

Let's get into it.

I actually want the Wet 'n Wild Flights of Fancy Collection.The promotional image did not reveal the whole line, but I like what I see so far:


First- I love hummingbirds. Second, the cool-toned blush/highlighter- if it is good quality, seems right up my alley. It looks like three shadows, and one very grey-taupe swatch of perhaps a lip product? If it is, I am ready, Wet 'n Wild. I think the chevron print is a bit mismatched, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. This collection looks very promising. Hopefully it will be easier to find than the Goth-o-graphic collection, but I did not hear particularly glowing reviews about that one overall.


The L'Oreal Peach Scented Blush in basically all of the colors.
I don't want the eyeshadow palettes because I am perfectly satisfied, but something about the peach colors is intriguing to me. It also appears they have been selling them already in the UK?

The Jlo x Inglot collab. I really like Inglot a lot. I would not buy an entire palette because I can see that being rather expensive, but if there is a face powder, or an eyeliner, or something singular, I might pick it up.

And that's it....lol.

There are also new releases that I can appreciate, but am fairly confident I can dupe with my own stash:
-The Colourpop x Shayla Collab. I think it looks really fun and a great summer-fall palette.
-Laura Lee's Cute Patootie Palette. Let's get this out of the way- it is completely boring and very very light. But there is something calming about the color scheme to me. idk. Totally dupe-able, though.
-The BH Cosmetics Marvycorn Palette. Marvyn Macnificent, a German influencer, created this palette clearly inspired by Uniccorns. It has three pops of colors and the rest are neutral, so I wish it was a bit more out there, but I think he and Laura Lee are both putting out paint by numbers palette because they think that will be easier for their fans. Either way, I know nothing about Marvyn, just that it's a cute palette that I think will become a sleeper hit over here, as it was released in Europe first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig