Sunday, April 22, 2018

Weekend Thoughts and Declutter

Hi all,

I know I have been promising another long-form anti-haul for a while. But the thing is, the releases have become so crazy and constant that I actually don't care anymore. I'm at a really good place with my collection, though it could definitely be smaller, but overall I am not really feeling the pressure to make any purchases. For me, it has been really easy to avoid the lure of these releases.

So, anyway, I have one empty to talk about- my second bottle of the Simple micellar water. I've really liked it, but I am not going to repurchase another just yet. I've got a lot of cleansing creams I want to get through first.

I have a long overdue declutter of five items:
Almay Liquid eyeliner- absolutely no staying power.
Revlon bronzer in Desert Bronze. I will never trust Revlon with face powder again. They have a terrible track record for me.
Nyx All Over Balm- For a balm, it's ingredients are not stellar, and the coconut scent is very faint. I used about half, and have no use for it.
Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter Lip and Cheek Tint- I've had this past its expiry, and in that time have never used it. It's gone.

Last week I felt I was making a lot of good decisions regarding my makeup. Tomorrow my challenge will be to incorporate a highlighter I barely use, maybe with a matte eye. The highlighter I have in mind is Wet 'n Wild's Mermaid one.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig