Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Upcoming on the Blog

I feel like it's been a hot minute since I updated the blog. Work is getting a bit hectic, as it usually does in April. However, I thought I would take the time to talk about some of the posts I have in the queue.

1.) Week in Review:
I've been tracking the products that I have been rotating through, and plan to talk about the week in total by Saturday or Sunday.

2.) Recent "Haul"
The way I do hauls is discuss the various new products in my collection, even though they might not have been purchased all at once. These include:

  • 3 singles from Colourpop's new festival release ($12)
  • two eyeshadows and one blush from Coastal Scents (~$5.00)
  • BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Concealer ($6.00)
  • Ma Fix + mini setting spray ($12.00) (in love with this)
  • Stila balm in Grayson ($22-ouch)
3.) A post on the purple blushes I own! Because I feel it's been by sort of white whale, and I love purple products. 

4.) Another MASSIVE anti-haul. Seriously, I have been collecting and tracking all the new releases coming out. For the most part, I have not really been impressed with much, except for Becca's new Creamsicle highlighter. I have a feeling I might have something close to it in my collection already from Milani, but I just think it's a gorgeous, fun product. Ever since Lilac Geode I have never been the same, it seems. However, clearly from the tallied prices of all the recent purchases, I need to scale back again. I was going okay for a while, but I need to bring the low or, dare I say it, no-buy back. 

5.) More makeup inspo posts. My last one was a movie. I want to make one on a tv series, as well as just talk about the makeup looks I bookmark on instagram and talk about why I think they appeal to me. 

6.) April Ipsy. I literally almost forgot about that one. I even have the master post prepped, as well as the total bag values, but I have just been finding Ipsy really strange lately. I have posted in reddit about my suspicions regarding duplicate products and private label brands.

Anyway, a lot on the docket, and I am looking forward to it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig