Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Today's Super Soft Glam EoTD


Today's eye look was comprised of five eyeshadows. 

1. base- cream-color shadow 
2. crease- Angel Face by Coloured Raine 
3. crease/lid- Lay Low by ColourPop 
4. lid; 20-Something by Colourpop- Light golden shimmer

5. inner corner- Crown by Coloured Raine- white-golden shimmer w//hint of pink




Notes- this was a really simple look that I wish I had spent more time building up/adding dimension to it. It was pretty, but a little boring for my liking. Oh well. At least my freckles look kind of cool.

On my face, which I need to start remembering to take pics of, I used:
-Precious Petals- blush/highlight. This is a little dark on me as a highlighter so I placed it where I would blush. The effect was okay.
-Vanessa's Vanity Sparkler in 6pm- I layered this on top of Precious Petals, and I am not usually so emotional about highlighter but it was BRIGHT. I had to tone it down with Mac Fix +.
-Usual blush combo of MuG Puppy Love + Pixi Beach Rose

Lips: I have really been liking Stila's lip balm in Grayson. It's a tad pricey for a lip balm, but it does keep my lips moisturized while adding a tint of grey to them.

So, that's it for now. I have no idea what look I am going to do tomorrow, but whatever it is I hope it is a bit more impactful than today.

Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig