Saturday, April 21, 2018

Weird Saturday eye of the day

I did my makeup twice today. Once to go out for coffee, and then again after I took a shower in the early afternoon. Such is a Saturday.

My first time I wore L'Oreal's Endless Sunshine all over my lid. It is a perfectly toned yellow gold for me, and I do enjoy it a lot.

After, I wanted to go for a brown smoky eye, but as the weekends are for me a time to experiment with shadows and technique, the smoky eye went off the rails, in a way I don't particularly hate.

At first, I used the Modern Renaissance + some Coastal Scents. Then, I added the PB & J palette in the mix.



I ended up not liking how the purple was in the inner corner, so I tried putting a white shimmer over it.

All in all, I think the look would have been perfectly serviceable without business in the inner corner, but oh well.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig