Monday, January 15, 2018

TMO: ABH's Soft Glam Palette

Here is the newest addition to ABH's family of palettes, that include Modern Renaissance, Subculture, and maybe Prism? May I introduce you to: Soft Glam.

 I have many issues, folks. Like how three of these shadows are from the Modern Renaissance palette. While I will say that for people who have a lot of eyeshadow, this is entirely dupe-able, a realization that is very similar to the general consensus. But I also think there are many people out there who would really like this. Frankly, if I did not have the collectoin I currently do, I could see this as being my usual palette.

However, I still am frustrated that this appears to be such a repetitive palette. It reminds me of a more toned-down version of the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette, which is still available on Sephora:
This palette just looks a lot more...fun. 


Personally, I know I own this palette because I own 

this

this

as well as a z-palette full of other dupes. 

Come on, ABH! Get it together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig