Saturday, January 27, 2018

EoTD: Green Matte Eyeshadow

Recent eyeshadow trends have made me a bit bolder, and for the longest time I have been after green matte eyeshadow.

After a lot of searching, I decided to buy a single from Ingot, matte number 331/

Let me show you the end product, and I'll talk about how I got there:

After I primed my eyes, I used the cream shade from the elf Jewel Pop palette to set my browbone and crease. Then, I took a shade from Coloured Raine (Heir from Queen of Hearts palette) and blended it upwards from the crease. 

I then took the Mustard shade from the Jewel Pop palette and blended it in the crease a bit, but not too much. 

After, I took the Milk crayon by Nyx and patted it on the lid. After that, I packed and blended the green matte on my lid, careful not to bring it to the inner corner. I am not sure why I did that, but I was not sure how it would look if it was just this intense green all over my lid. 

After that, I took the Mustard again and blended it through. 

Finally, using the Queen of Hearts palette again, I used the shade Royal Prerogative, to blend out the outercorner. 

On the inner corner, I patted the shade Otherworldly from the Milani highlighting beams palette. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this look and happy to see that color can be used in a pretty way.

Swatches of the color palette used can be found below! 

From top to bottom, Otherworldly, Royal Prerogative, Inglot Matte 331, Jewel Pop Mustard, Heir, Jewel Pop Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig