Saturday, January 6, 2018

EoTD ft. Topaz by ABH

I was lucky enough to find a $4.00 Topaz at my local TJ Maxx, as well as the shade Brownie. But while Brownie was a bit of a disappointment, I was really pleasantly surprised by Topaz.

It's an incredibly soft formula. It is a golden brown, but on the slightly taupe side, with a less intense shimmer. I find it incredibly "grown-up," in a way. Not to say shimmer can't be worn by all ages. According to Temptalia, a dupe for this can be found in the Wet 'n Wild trio, Walking on Eggshells, which I just picked up!

In addition to Topaz, I used two shades from my elf Jewel Pop Palette: the cream shadow, which barely shows up on my skin, and the mushroom brown shade, in the crease and outer corner. I also used Cypress Umber from the MR palette, as well as Primavera in the inner corner.

For highlighter, I mixed the 3rd and 4th highlighter in the palette together, and quite like the effect.

Pictures!

From top to bottom, we have the highlighter, Cypress Umber, Topaz, and the two elf shadows. Though Cypress Umber and the elf shadow look very similar, the elf one blends out to a much lighter shade, which needed to be deepened, 





All in all, though this was a more subtle look, I really enjoy Topaz and am happy to have found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig