Monday, January 22, 2018

Blog Updates

Hello, internet! I've been a little silent over here when it comes to blog updates- but I have been feeling a little uninspired lately....not with my own makeup necessarily, but keeping up with the constant flow of releases is kind of exhausting. Perhaps that's what Trendmood sold her soul for.

All jokes aside, a couple of things I wanted to put on the docket for this week:

1. At least one EoTD, using a non-neutral color.
2. TMO of upcoming releases. As a sidenote, I love writing TMO's. The way I keep track of all the things I want to talk about is by bookmarking posts through instagram, and I've amassed quite a bit.
3. A review of the Kiko Milano eyeshadow in Champagne- another entry in my cult-status faves reviews.
4. A review of the Zodiac Palette by BH Cosmetics
5. A feature on single shadows that can replace entire palettes.
6. Panning updates and decluttering.

Now, you may read this list and say, "Wait a minute, didn't you anti-haul the BH Palette?" To that, I say, yes. I did. I had a moment of weakness, and the damn thing was on sale. They got me. But I am going to stay positive. I really like BH Cosmetics, and I think they are going further with their company, especially when it comes to their formulation of the matte shadows. I really am  very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig