Saturday, January 27, 2018

Mini Drugstore Haul and Anti-Haul

What I did buy:





  • Elf Active waterproof eyeliner ($4.00)
  • Elf Active Sheer Tint SPF 50 thing ($10.00)
  • Hard Candy Lipstick in Nudist ($5.00)


What I did not buy:

  • Elf Gel Eyeshadow Palette in Island Breeze ($12)
    • I've been looking at this for a long time. But there are no reviews out there on it, except middling ones. I have pretty much all the colors, except for that chartreuse shimmer, but I would not wear that anyway. 

  • Hard Candy Eyeshadow Palette- Huda Beauty Rose Gold palette dupe. I think this is brand new, because it is not even on their website yet. Maybe it is a Walmart exclusive. 
    • Oh man the shimmers on that looked so good. But I would need to see a review. I am also convinced that I can pretty much dupe the Rose Gold palette, so I know I did not need to buy it. 
  • Hard Candy galaxy looking lip plumping gloss thing
    • As pretty and purple and shimmery as this looked, I hate lip plumping products. 
  • One of the new Milani palettes ($15.00)
    • I forgot to cover this on my anti-haul post! A bit too expensive for my liking, and I am sure I can dupe it all, even though the matte one looks really nice. 
  • Physician's Formula new line of Foundations ($14.00)
    • I know I need to buy a new foundation soon, but I just could not be convinced with this price tag. 
  • Wet 'n Wild Cushion Foundations
    • The lightest color was too warm-toned. 
  • Wet 'n Wild new eyeshadow quints and palettes 
    • I already have Not a Basic Peach, and unfortunately I have not heard good things about the quality of a lot of them, especially the quints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig