Saturday, January 6, 2018

Panning in 2018

Hi all!

I know I was kind of a casual panner, but this year I wanted to make more of a conscious effort to use up my makeup. I decided to begin my very first project pan. Now, a lot of the products I've included I've been trying to pan already, so they won't be a surprise.

I suppose this will be a a year long project? Though I feel that's a bit too long. Let's go for five months. Okay, a five month project. I'll organize all the products by category. They are all makeup.

Highlighters:
1. Mary Lou-manizer. Not a surprise here. I've been talking about using more of this up for a while now. The thing with this product is- it's difficult. I mean, it's not difficult to use, it's an excellent all-around highlighter. It's just that there is so much product and a little goes a long way. But I've made a dent and I really want to hit pan. It was my first higher-end highlighter ever.

2. Milani Strobelight Highlighter in Afterglow. For me, because this is a cooler toned highlighter, it is not an everyday product. But it can be, I should think. I got this in the summer, and it is so pretty, but it got lost in my mad collection of other highlighters. So. Because it is newer, I probably won't hit pan, but I do want to wear down the swirly design until I get flat product.

3. Reserve Your Cabana. A product I bought because everyone was talking about it. But the thing is, I don't know how to use it anymore? I don't really like it as a highlighter or an all-over face powder. I feel like I need to play around with it a bit more. I want to hit a little bit of pan on it.

Bronzer:

1. I'm only using one bronzer consistently, and that is the Butter Bronzer by Physician's Formula. I already hit pan on this, but it's a but of a cheat because I broke it a while ago and lost a bit of product. Of course, I've used up a ton since then, but I want to use up more so I can move onto two other bronzers that I own.

Blush:
1.  I am pretty unbothered by the amount of blush that I have. However, one blush that I really enjoy using that I want to enter into this challenge in the Milani Coral Cover blush. Again, it is new-ish to my collection, so I just want to wear down the design of the product considerably (which is a bit of a shame- it's so pretty!)

Eyes:

A lot of the eye products I have entered I've already made good progress on. I just want to keep going.

1. Burnt Orange from the Modern Renaissance palette. I have been steadily working on this one for a while now.
2. Any one of the reds/oranges from the MR palette. I feel like if I don't pan at least one of these (so either Realgar, Venetian Red, or Red Ochre), then I can't say I got as much use as I could have with this palette.
3. Cone from the EyesCream palette. A lovely shade and excellent quality rose brown matte.
4. From the W'nW Greed Palette- the matte salmon shade. I haven't talked about this shade for a while, and even though I love it and it has a huge dent in it, so I want to keep going and pan it.
5. Rose Gold from Ardency Inn Manuka Pigments line. This one pains me, because it was so damn expensive, but I have to. It only lasts a year, so I want to enjoy it more, as it is a stunning eyeshadow. Would not repurchase, though.

So that's it! I feel I am giving myself a lot of room with this project, and I am quite excited to see progress and update the blog as well!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig