Monday, December 3, 2018

What's In My Eyeshadow Z-Palettes?

Currently I have three z-palettes in my collection of different sizes. For a while I used my Coastal Scents 12-pan palette as my "weekly" palette, with the other two with no other specific purpose. I decided to change things up a bit, for my own ease of use. 

Let me show you what I ended up with!

My large z-palette ended up being my favorite, visually. It contains my neutral shimmer singles, as well as non-neutral mattes. 

From left to right (top to bottom), we have:

Stila Kitten, CR Crown, ABH Soft Gold, CP 20-Something
BH Cosmetics shimmers (x3), CR Your Majesty, CR Your Highness
ABH Amber, ABH Topaz
Looxi Pumpkin Spice Life, CR Ladyship, DoC Blueberry Swirl, CP Howlin'
Vanessa's Vanity Tangy Dijon, Mac Chrome Yellow, BH Cosmetics Neon Yellow Green, Looxi Green Apple, CP Team Captain
CS Tangelo Tint, CR Empress, CP Lay Low, CP Making Moves, CS Baked Clay
CS Oatmeal Tan, CR Royal Prerogative, CR Duchess, ABH Fudge, DoC Hot Fudge


Next, we have the Coastal Scents palette, which I decided to put my more "special" shadows, which are duochromes. From top to bottom and left to right, we have:

CP Prowlin', Looxi Charmed, Fyrinnae Serendipity
Ardency Inn Rose Gold, CP Glass Bull, Looxi Bohemian
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions, Looxi Bouhee, CP Chauffeur
Looxi Dollface, Looxi Tesla, Looxi Mirage


Last is my palette of "essential" neutral/crease/transition shades, aka "my boring palette." These are shades that I would pair with the ones in my other palettes.  A good chunk of this palette is comprised of the mattes from the Zodiac palette from BH Cosmetics. The mattes are excellent, but I was not a fan of the packaging- it really was cumbersome to use, especially in the morning.

So, anyway, let's go ahead with me doing my best to break down the shades in this palette:

The large gray pan is Nabla Wild Child, a great way to shadow the eyes. As I mentioned before, the longer, thinner rectangular pans are the BH mattes. The pink square pan is an Inglot matte. 

Then, we have CS Pumpkin Pie, CR Princess, DoC Cone
CP Hear Me Out, Looxi Durty, CR Heir
Wet 'n Wild Brulee, DoC Berries 'n Cream, and CR Angel Face


Thoughts:
I do like the choices I have given myself here, and that I feel like there is greater thought to the placement of all the pressed single shadows (63) I have. 

How does this compare to your own organization style? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig