Saturday, December 15, 2018

Teeny Flower Eye Art

Last night for some reason I remembered how flower graphic eye art was a thing for a while. Though that trend calmed down, I thought it was a reasonably easy and pretty thing for me to practice.

The only thing I was missing was a paint palette/colorful liquid liners. As I somewhat expected, the Wet 'n Wild paint palettes were on sale at Walmart, and I bought the Brights one for a dollar. Woo! I set most of my products with the BH Cosmetics Back to Brazil palette, except for the white, which I used the Nyx Milk crayon.

Here are my results:


So I primed my eye with Mac paint pot in Painterely. I set my brown bone and crease with neutral shades from the Maybelline Lemonade palette.

I then lined my eyes with the L'Oreal Paradise Liquid liner. I then made my wing green by placing the green shade from the Wet 'n Wild paint palette, and then dark green to light green eyeshadow on top to set it.

I then made the flowers, beginning with the red. This was a bit time consuming, and I had to use a very steady hand. I did not  do anymore than I had to because I was afraid of ruining it.

What cinches it and makes the flowers look like flowers is the orange/yellow in the center, as well as the dashes of light green for leaves.



Overall, I would definitely do this look again. I probably won't try to make the end of my wing green, and instead just make a solid black wing for greater contrast. 

The biggest thing was selecting the right brushes, which had to be small enough to such small details. And of course...lots of practice:


Thanks for reading!  
(❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig