Saturday, December 29, 2018

Celestial Eye of the Day + Tutorial

This is not actually the eye look I wore today, but rather a couple of days ago. I used a couple of products which I will list, but then provide swatches to show the colors one would need to replicate this look.

So, I used:

1.) Strawberry Mousse from Looxi
2.) Inglot Matte 362
3.)  Two Matte purples (depotted) from the BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette
4.) Crown (depotted) from the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette
5.) Calypso by Nabla

The swatches, in order of how I applied the shadows:


I first placed the very light cool pink in the transition and blended it pretty far upward. This particular one by Looxi is quite powdery. I then took the Inglot shadow, which builds up extremely well, into the crease. 

After putting down glitter glue, I added the shimmer shades. I first applied Crown to the inner third of my lid, and then Calypso blended into that, to the middle. 


As much as I try, I am not the best with blending darker shades on my outer lid. I took the two BH burgundy purples on the outer corner, and diffused it even more with the Inglot pink. 



Overall, though, I really like this look! It has my favorite colors, including my favorite purple shimmer, which I feel like I have been looking for forever. I tend to like warmer purples. If I did this look again, I would probably blend my transition colors further up and closer to my brow. 

Finally, the look would not be complete without my highlighter, which I found in my stash as a loose pigment from Shiro, in the shade Milk-Light of Moon, basically a green toned highlighter on me:


So that's it! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig